Innovative training, tools & techniques for organizational sustainability
Bredenberg Associates provide proven approaches and leading-edge resources for harnessing your team's energy, talents, and creativity. Our coaches mentor leaders to cultivate cultures of trust, accountability, synergy, and fun...to get the work done. We equip your team with the leadership skills and innovation solutions to navigate nimbly and sustainably in today's environment of dynamic change.
Services we offer:
⚬ Leadership Development
⚬ Executive & Team Coaching
⚬ Strategic Visioning & Planning
⚬ High-Impact Workforce Training
⚬ Community Conversations Facilitation
⚬ Train-the-Trainer & Certificate Programs
⚬ Organizational Learning Design & Systems
⚬ Multimedia Communications & Documentation
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Monday, February 29, 2016
Client testimonial – The Labyrinth Society
We are always delighted to hear how our work has lasting value. Last month we heard from The Labyrinth Society (TLS), an international organization that serves an international community of labyrinth designers, builders and educators. http://labyrinthsociety.org/
Monday, April 6, 2015
Work of Leaders Essentials: Vision, Alignment, Execution
Gear up for your leadership journey equipped with a proven process and best practices that are essential to leading your team and organization to the next level. Leadership is more than a position or a personality. Twenty-first century leadership is a process that leads people to getting positive results by crafting a vision, building alignment and championing execution. This process is the Work of Leaders.
During this fast-pace, highly interactive session we'll address real-world demands that today’s leaders face.
You will learn about ...
- Your unique leadership style, strengths and priorities
- The leadership process of Crafting a Vision, Building Alignment and Championing Execution
- Proven leadership best practices that successful leaders use to achieve positive results
Continue the conversation after the session. Enjoy a networking lunch with other participants from noon - 1pm. We'll have sandwiches, salad and beverages for just $12 or bring your own.
What is the Work of Leaders? Work of Leaders is a process developed from six years of research and distilling the work of prominent leadership researchers, authors and experts. The program and materials are designed for leaders in all sectors and levels throughout organizations. Once you register, you will receive your own Work of Leaders profile that will help you be a better leader with personalized insights and strategies. Participants who already have a Work of Leaders profile can attend at a reduced cost. Co-sponsored by Leadership Pioneer Valley.
The instructor, Ingrid Bredenberg, M.S., is a professor of Strategic Planning and Leadership. She has been working with leaders and teams in government, healthcare, business and non-profits for over 25 years. She is known for her fresh, innovative approaches to leadership and organizational effectiveness. She is on the faculty of Leadership Pioneer Valley.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Be sure to bring your completed Work of Leaders profile printed out. OK to bring it on a tablet. We'll be using the profile as part of the curriculum and you'll want to make reference to it.
- If you are staying for lunch, be sure to order in advance when purchasing your ticket.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Click HERE or call Ingrid at 413.522.0811
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact Melissa at Melissa@BredenbergAssociates.com with updated information. Put "Updated registration info" in subject line
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not have to bring the ticket. We will have your name in our records.
What is the refund policy?
If you don't complete the profile, full refund less 10% administration is available until April 20. After April 20, you will have credit for future programs with Leadership Pioneer Valley or Bredenberg Associates. If you DO complete the profile, you will have credit toward future programs.
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Whoo Whee! We just received high honors from Wiley Publishing!
Wiley, the leading developer of Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™-based corporate training and assessment-driven solutions, announced today that local business Bredenberg Associates was recognized as a 2014 Sapphire award-winning Partner. The honor of Sapphire Award is the fourth-highest award level—in 2014, less than 7% of Authorized Partners earned this esteemed award.
"Bredenberg Associates’ dedication in bringing the Everything DiSC and The Five Behaviors solutions to their clients has been an inspiration to see,” said Barry Davis, Vice President and General Manager of Wiley’s Workplace Learning Solutions Group. “Their deep product knowledge and excitement to help their clients succeed serves as a model for the professionals we seek to work with. We are excited to continue our partnership with Bredenberg Associates and are honored to have them as an Authorized Partner.”
Bredenberg Associates Value Proposition:Our clients value us for the proven approaches and leading-edge resources we provide to help them take their organizations to the next level. The research and development behind Everything DiSC workplace solutions and Five Behaviors of Cohesive Teams assures that the coaching and training we provide our clients will have a lasting impact in building talent and leadership development.
About Everything DiSC
Everything DiSC is the leading suite of DiSC®-based corporate training and assessment solutions. These advanced applications combine online assessment, classroom facilitation, and post-training follow-up to create powerful, personalized workplace development experiences. With a global network of nearly 1,800 independent Partners, Everything DiSC solution-focused products are used in thousands of organizations, including major government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
About The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is the result of the partnership between Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions and best–selling author Patrick Lencioni. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team creates a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC® to bring together everyone’s personalities and preferences, the Five Behaviors guides teams through the hard work and huge payoff of forming a cohesive, productive team.
Ready to take your organization to the next level?
Call 413.522.0811 to schedule a complimentary needs assessment for your next step.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
William Moulton Marston was a man of many talents. He was the inventor of the first functional lie detector, conducted research that led to DiSC, and author of the Wonder Woman comic. Jill Lepore, Harvard Professor and New York Times contributor, dissects the life and work of this fascinating man in, The Secret History of Wonder Woman. To learn more, check out this radio broadcast interview HERE!
Monday, September 15, 2014
Developing talent is one of the most important investments successful organizations make to build and sustain high-performing cultures. This can be an expensive proposition if there isn't a strategy for having classroom and online learning be reinforced and applied before, during, and after training and coaching.
Here are some Tips for Making Learning "Stick". Contact us to help you apply these tips for more impactful training.
1. Pre-work - Prepare learners for their classroom or online learning by informing them about:
- Purpose of training - Why are they attending this program?
- Learning outcomes - What will they leave the session with?
- Expectations - What do they need to bring, wear or be prepared to present?
- Article, assessment or survey - Engage participants by learning about themselves or the topic prior to the session
- WII-FM - "What's in it for me?" - Assessments help people learn more because the content can be directly related to what they are learning about themselves.
- Depending on the program content, having people review, share and/or teach a portion of what was just learned to another person in the class helps learners "digest" the material more fully.
- Feedback & Commitment - A simple feedback form that has people complete the following phrases encourages them to reflect on their learning and provides useful information to the trainer.
-I'm committed to...
3. Follow-up and reinforcement - critical to the success of any training is assuring that it is "applied".
- Follow-up communication to participants AND their supervisors with a review of the training purpose and outcomes will remind them of the content.
- Activity suggestions or requirements to apply their new knowledge and skills at work.
- Using MyEverythingDiSC platform so participants can access and continue to learn about themselves through their DiSC reports.
Want more tips like this? Contact us to set up a strategic coaching session or training that might be right for you, your organization, or your team!
Friday, August 15, 2014
Many people confuse Holacracy with sociocracy and other systems. History of Holacracy®: Discovery of an Evolutionary Algorithm, is an excellent article that clarifies what Holacracy is and how it came into being. As this is an excerpt from Brian Roberston's upcoming book, Holacracy®: Evolution for Organizations, there's more to come!
If you want to know more about Holacracy contact us! We are certified practitioners and trained coaches in Holacracy.
Click HERE to read!